sábado, 24 de febrero de 2007

More about Carnival

Spain is said to have a lot of parties...But the one I most like is Carnival. It's a time when irony and popular art invades streets. All people is joking, singing, showing his most strange side. And it's all about the people you are with, laughing at life, problems and monotony...

All what you need is some old clothes, maybe practise some songs (if you don't mind to sing in front of a lot of people), and feel like having fun.

I think this year I missed a good Carnival year, even in my very small village. I was told that it all started with the opening speech by a famous contestant (called Moritz) in the TV show "Operacion Triunfo" (the origin of American Idol)

And a good exercise we do is to criticize what we don't like... about politics, life, ... If its done in a constructive way is something that can help us improve, and when is said in a polite and funny way is easier to accept our errors. As usual, younger people tried to put spice in the party this year.

It's nice to have news from home! I miss you all :-)

No hay comentarios: