domingo, 4 de marzo de 2007

Weekend!

Just because in my last posts I was talking to much about books, maths and other non-important stuff, I don't want my friends/family to think I'm getting ill, old or something like that...

So here they are some notes about my activities this weekend...

First, let me talk about the W. Penn Tavern . It has been our meeting point for the spanish guys since I arrived. Here you can have a beer (I prefer yuengling by the moment :-)) , have dinner or spend your time in an interesting conversation with some natives :-)














You can easily recognize spanish people in the photos: they are not watching basketball on TVs. Thanks to Xavi and Nuria, they were the only posing for the photo.

Later we went to ... the firehouse! A disco where to dance a lot and recover energy for the next week. It's a nice place (but I still prefer some places in Malaga). The ride was thanks to a Pitt friend (whose name I can't spell yet) He is one the nice persons we met here, who knows more about spanish soccer and painters than me. Like an european born in USA, he has a volkswagen. In the photo, he is thinking the police is coming after seing the flash... But no, we didn't finish in jail. Anyway I'm not going to publish photos of what the spanish squad did in the disco later :-) Good parties remain secret...

I hope all of you are OK in Spain... Family, I know it was a hard week; I miss you. Take care :-)

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Eres la leche! Jajjaa, Toda la vida juntos y no sabia ni que hablabas ingles. Y vasd y te largas tan lejos... Pues como me de el punto, alli qu em eplanto, eh. Que ademas la gente parece apañá! Un beso mu fuerte primo!!