sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

The adventure starts.... again

Well, this is my first post after a while...

Many things've happened in the meantime. Too many to tell now :)

The result is I'm back in the USA, this time as a worker in here (it's not bad to work after 30 years studying, right? :) ). Pittsburgh, the IRON city. Plenty of excitement, challenges... and dreams!

I'll let you know all the new things around here. But, by the moment, here there is a couple of books that helped me in this part of my live trip:
  • The last lecture... How much possitive energy in just one person. Thanks Pausch for teaching us what a true professor does.
  • A cien millas de Manhattan. Never underestimate what a open-minded person willing to talk with people and curious about a new culture can manage to do. I never read a better description of the pleasure in discovering a different world than yours. Thanks, to this Gomaespuma man again (even if the gomaspuenglish lessons weren't very helpful :D).
I also have to say that I continue missing my friends an family!! :)

See you here soon!

EDITED: Happy Día de Andalucía to everybody!

No hay comentarios: